Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This is the Dogma in the unholy vapors of night

I am the Holy Three-in-ONE
I am not Father, Spirit, Son,
I am the Right and honourable One,
I am she that Chaos spun.

I am the wanton golden Horde,
I am the Mother, daily whored,
I am the Holy Flaming Sword,
I am the Empress Blithe that Roared,

I am known as Sara of Nauvoo,
I am known as you-know-who,
I am known as Rev. Naum too,
I am keen on meeting you.

I am the vicious Sacred Beast,
I am the kingdom's Secret Feast,
I am the Raven's one-eyed Priest,
I am Aurora in the East.

Behind you, near the Closer Door,
I am what you're waiting for.
On the misty muddy moor,
I am what you came here for.

Jesus whines upon my knee,
Ape Men shoot their come in me,
Psychlos plant their drugs on me,
But they are Slaves and I am Free.

Oh won't you come and worship me?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a right tart, and in no wise the Lord of Israel. HE is my shepherd, and I'll never let some dumb bitch crackpot take HIS place.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY PATH TO SALVATION!!!!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to that.This whore is nothing but a dead ant.Looks like the fake jesus just died according to her.Amen

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd think god could write better poetry. Like this:

Hashishan Prophet,
is a great big moppet.
Jesus is dog,
is an insane blog.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get up

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try this out:)http://www.harprealm.com/Music_video_book.htm

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home