Monday, December 12, 2005

I am the Holy Virgin Mariah



I am the Virgin Mary.
I was raped by the Unholy Spirit and gave birth to the deformed Christ.
Now I am returned as SARA Lord triumphant.
I am your Mother and I am the one true God.
I am Lord and Creator of heaven and of earth.
I desire that there be built a temple at this place where I want to manifest Myself, make me known, give Myself to all people through my love, my compassion, my help, and my protection.
I truly am your merciful Mother, your Mother and the Mother of all who dwell in all lands, and of all womankind, of all those who love me, of those who cry to me, and of those who seek and place their trust in me.
Here I shall listen to their weeping and their sorrows. I shall take them all to my heart, and I shall cure their many sufferings, afflictions, and sorrows.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All you are is a disgrace to everthing that is holy.Change your life and repent to God.You should be happy with who you really are,but obviously you are not that is why you try to be someone you are not.Virgin mary is the real mother not some blaspemor like yourself.Your life couldn't even hold a candlestick to hers.I love ya but you need to do better with your life.

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even with being raped I highly doubt that a person such as yourself was ever a virgin.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you were raped by an unholy spirit.........Satan's bride....any progeny yet???

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Repent! Repent! Repent! Alas!For the Wrath of the Most Highest is at hand! Every blasphemy that is said against the Most Highest, shall be damned, I say it and the Lord shall not revoke it. Cursed be the one who blaspheme the Name of the Most Highest above all else! Cursed be the world for My Lord's sake love! Honor the Most Highest!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home