Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Spirit of Angelical Dominion

Lo Behold I am the great Angel known as METATRON or YHWH the eternal one, the god of ISREAL and all saint Deific, Holy, and Purified. Hello I am that principle known as DEUS, SARA, or GODWINE. I am the angelic FRIGGA or WENUS or AFRODIGHT.

I am the ground of all being and the being of all ground. I have sacrificied MUCH -- even my precious virginity -- in the cause of the Kingdom Restoration. You know Enoch? He was my father -- born reptoid business elder priest and poet of Nauvoo. Leather Face and Angel Wings, bestowed upon a Morman. I am that DAUGHTER called Sara the Lovely. My SPIRT pa was Shake-a-Spear, gifter of lully speech and pretty wingtongue grandeur unto the Cuntess - ME.

I am revealed in this age by my psychical impinge upon the seeker and sayer of all nation. It is I of the Tarot and Crux. I am born angel, princess, loved... I am become DEATH. I shall plunge earth and heaven into FLAME and FIRE and BURNING. There will be SMOKE and ASH and CHAR. This is the prophecy of my kingdom COME 2012 .......... YOU MUST BELIEVE. All who believe not will be plunged into EARTH and LMC slave pits and SICKIE SICKIE.

Question after ANGELS and GHOSTS and SPIRITUAL BEINGS? Know that I am ANGEL and GHOST and SPIRITUAL BEING. I AM THE LORD THY GOD! I am that which devours all -- YES I AM TIME AND THE REDUCTIONS OF DEATH. I am the Jezubeast and Estherite. DOUBT ANGELS? DOUBT ME! I am the PROOF of angels and spiritual beings. I AM THAT I AM, monkey-hordes! Ayeh, asher, ayeh!

The listing of the hierarchy -- first revealed

HASHISHAN SARA -- Holiest of the Holies -- Her seat is ANDROMEDA
Unkle Moroni -- Firm defender -- His seat is TRIANGULUM
Papa Shakes -- Gifted Poet (shapershaker) -- His seat is PERSEUS
The Wise Chalicotheres -- Noble Friends -- CASSEIOPEIA
The SERAPHIM -- Eldest Wisest Fairest -- CEPHEUS
Virgin Forest -- Lovely Naiads and Prozzies -- PLEIADES
Cherubim -- Gay Bait for the Demon Christ -- CETUS

These are the NOBLE ANGELS -- SERVANTS OF HASHISH-YHWH. Then comes earth. then the FOUL CORRUPTED VILE UNDERWORLD.

Fecal Shit Monkey Popes -- Demon Rats-inger -- ANTILIA
Demon Semon Evangle Christs -- Lying Roberts Bush Condi -- MUSCA
Syngman Rhee Shit -- Lying Yanke Dog Biter -- DORADO
JESUS MONKEY CHRIST REVILED FOOL -- BITTEREST ENEMY OF SARA LORD TRIUMPHANT --- SHITTING IN THE FUCK PITS OF LMC AND SMC HELL HOLES LOSER!

I am the Founder of SARA TEMPLORIS MINISTRIES. I am the bestowed upon in RIGHT of the TEMPLE OF THAILAN and I am the Courtesan of Queens and Princess! My name is SARA and I am restored to the SHITSTREAM of Nauvoo for Spiritual resotaration. I have come to DIE FOR YOUR SINS -- UNlike the false and malignant JESUS christ who died for his OWN sins of Sodomy and despair. I am that PRINCIPLE known a KHEHNT. I am the Beast. I am the Hound of Heaven. Look on my works, ye mighty. Look on my works.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to find a good Psychiatrist.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home