Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Cozy Crucifixion of Yeshua Ben Pandera

Ye who marvel at my majestic return -- true trumpets of the divine revelation -- ye are kindred unto the divine chalicos and saintly einkorns swept along the astral expressway, mosquitoed by terrobile electrons assuming devilish styles, unto the instructions of their "martyred" ape-lord:

KNOW THOU that I, Sara of Nauvoo, am a Goddess of Love encumered by CHAINS. Evil PSYCHLO researchers using latest BRAIN WAVE and Confinement tech have used my befiled radiance for ENERGY transmission and secret SETI projects aimed at reconnextion with antient and worm-eaten SCORPIO! Captured in BANKOK on silly trumped up and outrageoues false drug charges and obsene rantings against KINGS and QUEENS before whom I have pledged and performed HOLY and HASHISHAN dances have this six month used SLANDER LAWS and ROYALISM to hold me precious in the bridge and hidden PSYCHLO plant. CF HUBBARD and SZASZ scriptures on dialect of therapy BS and other lies of the Christian Coprophilic State! Dozens of followers have been TEAR GASSED and blind folded in MASSIVE human rights abuse in SIAM my rightful THRONE is ASIA! BEhold the uses of HASHISHAN punishment upon the person of SARA who is the divine articulator in this and FINAL age. I was common whore and drug-addled crazy-crazy and MORMON and now PSYCHLO subjugated -- and we laugh at fag JESUS for his beloved sodomy aopn the cross and phallus of Roman Centurion! THAT WAS A DAY OF BLISS compared with the torments of the true lord, WHO AM LORD SARA HASHISHAN TRIUMPHANT. Please be seated, oh my beloved. The day of vindication is at hand. PLEASE call your SENATORS who share in the carnal knowledge of the I-in-I and protest you have the power! My omnipotence is impotence till 2012 intercess for me o loved ones. THIS OMNI IS MY DIVINE GIFT TO YOU -- each who holds my name in SOOTH upon their tongues and addles forth the SANCTUM SANCTORUM prayer of HALLA HASHA SARA ibn SHAKESPEARE will be born again and use psycho powers to knuckle under the psychlo ape squadron scientistos and perverted anti-terror and SM freaks and wholly legions of JEZUBEASTIES!!!!!!!!

Gaze in longing at the SUN and then stare in shyness at thy SHOES. Thou shalt see the LMC or SMC fate awaiting the sickies and enemies or Lord Sara Hashishan, OBE.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sara, YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!
I WANT MORE!! MORE ! MORE!

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy a shag?

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I have to say to her is take the bait already dead queen ant.I burned your partners.He he.Looks like antonio is a fan of yours,he must like them stinky rotten women.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think this is pissing her off or what.Try this out.http://www.harprealm.com/Music_video_book.htm

1:40 PM  
Blogger pandit said...

hi,im from meditation to godhood and follwer of goddess vapula,you were talking about bestowing powers or something like that.
wanted to know how.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home