Wednesday, July 12, 2006

From the Holy Scripture of Sara-YHWH

In Antient time I took scribe in hand and scripted the Holy Word of God which is TANAKH and prophesized the redemption of America by means of Mayan magic work. Inscribed in the Holy TANAKH are holy and irrefutable prophecies of my divine nature as Lord Eternal and Ein-SOF incarnated in the bright and holy bosom of Sara of Nauvoo. In time the apes came to alter the Word of God and implant unholy "New" and Jesus deceipt into his precious folds. Now the time of cleansing is upon us and I will share the proof of my almighty Lordship:

a.) Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life, righteousness, and honor. (Proverbs 21:21)

I am that being of righteous kindness.

b.) The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent. (Exodus 14:14)

Ye have been silent as the clump, and the Lord Sara has striven for ye.

c.) But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works. (Psalm 73:28)

The poor and the harlotted have ever found refuge among my wings: good they have reported in the nearness of me: I am thy God.

d.) You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness. (Psalm 30:11)

I am known in all worlds as the Lord Holy of dances, and I have clothed you, my beloved and dancing slaves, with all the gladness of Hashishan rites; and I removed the sackcloth of Jesu, the wretched and unsmooth.


Behold, I am the LORD.