Thursday, June 16, 2005

My American Nightmare...

New high tech weapons such like radiation material, microwave kill people without trace, leaving death look like heart attack, blood cancer, etc. In 1991, because an acquaintance was arrested for drug smuggling, I was under surveillance by law enforcement agent. They used isotope money as tracer which hurt my health badly. After I complained this I found I was frequently under microwave radiation which cooked my blood, solidified them to form clog, caused severe chest pain. As pressure intensified,I could not bear the torture of EM wave, I went abroad in 1999. There I still was under surveillance of local police. On Mar. 22 2000, attempts of frame me up to a drug case forced me seeking political asylum in Thailand.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A CERTIFIABLE SCHIZOPHRENIC. In your sane moments ( if you have them ), you are a complete and utter asshole.......that's the nicest thing I can write. Wallow in your ?abuse Sara......WALLOW. Pigs wallow Sara........ya think there is a comparison here?

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abroad! Hmmmm, where? Canada???
The "mirowave" must have been low intensity sweetie, unfortunately, you're still here. Isn't it great to have lucifer for a friend Sara?? He ain't lettin you go sweetie, he's very invested in you!!!
He knows few are paying attention. We all have a job to do honey. I told before, you are just one of the canaries we must pay attention to.
YOU ARE JUST ONE OF SATAN'S CANARIES. Evilness in our world is pervasive and as it is written it will not prevail. Satan aka lucifer knows that........he knows his time is limited and the count down has never been as exponential as it is now. BUT, only THE FATHER knows the day, hour and minute.
Sleep well sweetie, I think of you often.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home